NEWBORN PHOTO SESSIONS…
SESSION FEE: £35milestone photo sessions are suitable for older babies from 4 months onward.
I have various props and accessories available for you to use (see the gallery for photos), and can photograph your newborn in a variety of natural, beautiful poses. During the photo session you are also more than welcome to have some family photos taken if you would like to, and/or with siblings if your baby has older brothers or sisters. The session itself can last anything from 2-3 hours allowing for settling, feeding and changing times – you will never feel rushed and I will try to make your experience as relaxed as possible for you and your baby.
You can reserve a session during your pregnancy, and once your baby is born we can arrange a convenient time for the session to take place. I have had training from some of the top specialist newborn photographers in the country, so you can be assured that you and your baby will have a great experience. I am also a member of BANPAS (www.banpasforparents.co.uk), which promotes safe working practices among its members.
After your session I will carefully select and edit images to bring out the best in each picture, and contact you by email when they are ready with a link to a password-protected gallery where you can view and purchase your images online.
Your session fee includes:
- newborn baby photo shoot in my comfortable studio in Churchdown, Gloucester – 2-3 hours in duration
- refreshments while the session takes place (teas, coffee, etc)
- use of my props and accessories
- editing and processing of between 20 and 30 carefully selected images from your session
- a private, password-protected online viewing gallery, where you can choose the images and products you wish to purchase (please view my products and prices page for further information)
- some little treats for you and your baby!
- a complimentary second photo session
I would highly recommend Becky. She took amazing pictures and was very patient with [our daughter]. The turnaround was very quick and the pictures were available in a very good time frame. We will definitely be going back to her for more picture sessions for future landmarks in our lives.
It was a pleasure to meet her and the photo session was great!